Stream the 2019 Super Bowl for free!
Just like 2018, you can stream the 2019 Super Bowl event for free thanks to Amazon on all their FireTV devices, that is great news for all the cord cutters out there. Here we are going to tell you how to watch it live.
You need to install the CBS Sports HQ app, no login required, just install the app on your FireTV device and you are good to go.
If you already have a paid subscription plan for the following services:
Just tune in to the CBS channel whitin those apps. If you don’t have a subscription, most of those apps have a trial period, that allows you to stream the game for free.
In case you don’t own a FireTV device just jet, you can take advantage of the following offers:
- Fire TV Stick 4K for $39.99 (down from
- Fire TV Stick 4K + new Echo Dot for $69.98 (down from
- Fire TV Cube for $79.99 (down from
Now let’s get to the fun part, once you have your FireTV all set up, you can use the following voice commands to trigger an action in Alexa, in other words, Alexa can help you have fun before, during and after the big game.
- “Alexa, when is the Super Bowl?”
- “Alexa, when does the Super Bowl start?”
- “Alexa, where can I watch the Super Bowl?”
- “Alexa, open Super Bowl Trivia”
- “Alexa, what’s the Super Bowl score?”
- “Alexa, who is going to win the Super Bowl?”
- “Alexa, who won the Super Bowl?”